J’net is a respected and featured speaker for many national and international events. She is very articulate, experienced, personable, energetic and motivating. Here are just a few of the events and associations which have appreciated her lively and detailed presentations: Licensing Expo, National Graphic Artists Guild, Western Region of Graphic Artists Guild, SURTEX (The Marketplace for Licensing Original Art & Design), CTN (Creative Talent Network) Animation Expo, Annual SEA (Self-Employment in the Arts) Conference, Regional SEA Conferences, National CEO Conference and MCEI (Marketing Communications Executives International).
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Her appearances have covered topics such as:
- 'Doing DILBERT'
- '20 Rules of Art Licensing'
- 'Brand Building Through Licensing'
- 'Creating New Revenue Streams from Your Art + Designs'
- 'Developing Royalty Revenue from Your Art + Designs'
- 'Licensing is the New Black - What Every Designer MUST Know'
- 'ABC's of Licensing - Marketing Your ART, BRANDS, & CHARACTERS'
- 'Making Money from Your Designs - With Less Up-Front Capital'
- And many others…
If you are interested in contacting J’net about a speaking engagement, please fill out the form below and she’ll get right back to you. If you have an immediate need call (206) 719-1905.